Sunday 15 July 2012

Lush Wishlist || July 2012

Hey Girls,

So if you read my last blog post then you know it was The Body Shop wish list, now I am writing one for Lush. This blog post will defiantly not have as many items as The Body Shop but I thought it was worth sharing just because I never shop at these sort of expensive body shops. Some of the things at Lush look amazing but since I don't have a bath, quite a lot of the products can not be used by me.

1. Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Price: $9.95AUD


This is what the Lush website says about the product:
Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they feel the need for some sugar.

I need to start exfoliating my lips and Lush was the only place I could find a lip scrub.

2. Rub Rub Rub 250g
Price: $14.95AUD




This is what the Lush Website says about the product:
Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. Sea salt is gently exfoliating, extra cleansing and mineral-rich. After scrubbing, it dissolves in water, leaving your plughole free of blockages. This new blue scrub is startlingly refreshing, with a dash of lemon juice and the tropical scent of mimosa blossom. Just hop in the shower and rub, rub, rub!

I want the Rub Rub Rub product because I want to exfoliate my legs after shaving because I have a large amount of bumps on my legs from ingrown hairs.

So there is my Lush wish list, only 2 things. I want a really moisturising body lotion but they are around $30 and I am defiantly not going to spend that much. 

Leave me a comment below saying what you Lush wish list is.

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment