Thursday 16 August 2012

New Makeup Products Available in Australia || August 2012

Hey Girls,

So today I am going to be letting you know of some new products that are available in Australia lately. Some of these products have been available for a long time so sorry about that. Let me know if I have missed any products and I will happily put them in this blog post.

Maybelline

Maybelline Eyestudio Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow


Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation


 Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer


 Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzer


 Maybelline Eyestudio Master Shape Brow Pencil


 Maybelline Illegal Length Fibre Extension Mascara


 Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick


 Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared Mascara


 Revlon

Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter


 Revlon Colour Stay 16 Hour Eyeshadow


 Revlon Colour Stay Whipped Creme Foundation


Real Teachniques

Real Technique Brushes by Samantha Chapman


There are more brushes that are available in Priceline I just selected this brush set as an example.

Garnier

Garnier BB Cream - Oil Free


Max Factor

Max Factor Max Effect Dip-In Eyeshadow


There we go, these are someone of the new makeup products that a newly available in Australia, there might be some more products that I missed but the blog post was getting a little long so I decided to finish it hear. I didn't write prices because they are different everywhere you go but if you want I can put prices in and where you get them. Just leave a comment down below and I will happily do that.

Love you girls!
Molly x






No comments:

Post a Comment