Sunday 1 July 2012

Favourite Five || Overall Products

Hey Girls,

So today I am starting up my Favourite Five series. The Favourite Five series will have a blog post about favourite makeup, skincare and other beauty items. Leave me a comment or send me an email and I will happily do a blog post.

So for today I am going to start the Favourite Five by doing 5 of my most recent favourite makeup items. This changes all the time so you can probably expect a few changes every now and then.

1. Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder



This powder is one of my all time favourite powders and I will always repurchase it. I have never owned a MAC product but I have seen other people compare this to Mac Mineral Skin Finish Natural. The colour range is not the greatest. If you are very light or have very dark skin you will not find a suitable colour for skin. The product its self, has nothing wrong with it and being only $11.40AUD is very cheap for Australian prices.

2. Face of Australia Lip Quench Moisturising Lipstick SPF30+



This is a great lipstick, they have a large variety of colours. Some lipsticks have SPF30+ and some don't have any SPF in them at all. There are so many colours that I love but I picked my favourite colour which is Lychee Crush. This lipstick colour has been getting alot of attention on many Australian bloggers as well as many of the Australian Youtube Beauty Community.I picked mine up and feel in love with it. With the price being just $9.45AUD it is a must have product.

3. Maybelline Dream Liquid Foudation


This foundation has medium to full coverage depending on how you apply it. The price is quite affordable for Australian makeup prices. The price is $21.95AUD. There is a small variety of colours so you could probably find your colour. I have not had any problem with the foundation not lasting throughout the day and I had quite oily skin. I set mine with a powder cause my skin is oily and I also am not a fan of the dewey look.

4. Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions Mascara


This is my all time favourite mascara. The only mascaras that I really use are from Maybelline. I know I will always be happy with the result and can find them on special most of the time. This mascara has a white base coat before you put on the mascara to make you lashes longer. The mascara does take a little bit to apply so if you are in a rush you might not like this. The mascara can also get a little clumpy which is what I like but might not please everyone. This mascara is around $19.95AUD.

5. Australis Lip Pencil


This is the only lip liners that I own. There is a large variey of colours and the formula is amazing. I have all the colours expect three of them. I will keep of repurchasing these lip liners and probably wont try any other lip liners. These lip liners keep lipsticks from bleeding. They are only $8.95AUD which is a bargin in my eyes for such a good product.


Well thats the end of this blog, Thank you for reading and please remember to follow this blog so I can have a giveaway.

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment