Saturday 14 July 2012

The Body Shop Wish List || July 2012

Hey Girls,

So today I was looking for some good body products to buy since I never really splurge on things like that. I have never tried anything from The Body Shop because I personally think that some of the products are over priced. That's also a reason why I don't shop at Lush because of the price even though some of the products look quite nice.

I know I did a wish list a few days ago but I thought The body Shop deserved its own blog post since it is not exactly makeup but skincare. Well that's my justification for this blog post anyway.

There is a high chance that I will probably never buy these products because of the price and I hardly get shifts at work to afford things like this, but one day maybe.

1. Strawberry Body Polish
Price: $16.95AUD


My Mum got this from a Body Shop party that she went to a while ago and I smelt it and fell in love. I tried a little bit of it on my hand and it made my hand really smooth. Since the product is hers, I can't use so therefore I need my own Strawberry Body Polish.

This is what The Body Shop website has to say about the product:
Have good, clean fun and smooth skin at the same time thanks to this fragrance foaming gel-based scrub that's gentle enough to use everyday.
  • Gently exfoliates
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Sweet strawberry scent
Skincare
I saw on the website that you can take a skincare diagnostic and see what products would best work on your type of skin. You can take the test here: http://114.141.198.239/SkinCareDiagnostic/FrontPage.html

I took the test and because I have problems with pimples, the option that suited me the most was the Tea Tree Skincare Line. I am trying to find products that work on fully clearing up my skin and if paying more for good skincare products work, I am happy to pay the money.

2. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
Price: $17.95AUD


This is what The Body Shop website has to say about the product:
Cleansing gel-based facial wash, suitable for everyday use to help prevent blemishes, removing excess oil without over drying the skin.

  • Removes excess oil without over-drying skin
  • Helps remove impurities
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin


  • 3. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
    Price: $16.95 AUD


    This is what The Body Shop website has to say about the product:
    This innovative new 'shake to activate' toner removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities with triple blend of natural active ingredients that leaves the skin clean, refreshed and helps to prevent blemishes.

  • Removes traces of make-up, cleanser and impurities
  • Mattifying powders leave skin shine-free
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin


  • 4. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
    Price: $17.95AUD


    This is what The Body Shop website has to say about the product:
    A light, moisturising non-oily lotion that sinks into the skin to provide lightweight hydration and oil control while helping to prevent blemishes with regular use.

  • Provides lightweight hydration
  • Easily absorbed
  • With shine control for a matte finish
  • Antibacterial action
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin


  • 5. Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash
    Price: $18.95AUD


    This is what The Body Shop website has to say about the product:
    This innovative new, creamy face wash is specially formulated to unclog pores by gently removing trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells. Regular use helps to prevent breakouts and keep skin blemish free.

  • Gently exfoliates
  • Removes trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling clean
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin


  • 6. Tea Tree Oil
    Price: $9.95AUD


    This is what The Body Shop website has to say about the product:
    A natural, targeted solution to help clear and soothe blemishes quickly without over drying the skin.
    • Soothing
    • Has antibacterial properties
    • Does not dry out skin
    I saw in a Body Shop catalogue I have at home that you can get a Tea Tree Skin Care Kit but can not find it on line. The catalogue say this:

    Tea Tree Skin Care Kit
    Combat breakouts and tackle excess oil with these travel-friendly Tea Tree Favourites Facial Wash, Clearing Toner, Exfoliating Wash, Oil and Mesh Bag.
    Price: $54.00AUD

    I would try the kit because you get every product I want expect the lotion in a cute little travel bag with cute little travel sizes.

    So there is my Body Shop products I really want to try. A lot of products I know, but the Tea Tree Skincare line is something I really want to try at this very moment. This is defiantly a skincare line I can see myself buying in the future. Maybe I shall save up my money and buy the travel kit to see if it works first.

    Well thank you for reading my blog and leave me a comment on products you would like to try from The Body Shop.

    Love you girls!
    Molly x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment