Tuesday 10 July 2012

Wish List || July 2012

Hey Girls,

So there are so many makeup products that I want to get. I thought I would share with you some of the products I am dying to try. I will probably try to do a wish list every month, depending on if I actually have any new products I want to buy. Since Australian makeup is way over priced I try to research products before actually spending money on them.

I will put 5 of the items I want to buy in the wish list post each month. If you want to know anymore information about these products feel free to let me know.

1. Too Faced Brow Envy Shaping & Defining Kit
Price: Not quite sure of the price cause the price changes everyday
Where to buy: http://www.beautybay.com/


I have seen this quite a fair bit on You Tube and I thought that it looked really interesting. I have never tried filling in my eyebrows but seeing people on you tube do it, really pulls a makeup look together and frames the face. Considering I have never done anything with my eyebrows and now wanting to go and spend around $40 on them is a little crazy but probably will give into temptation. Sigma also has an eyebrow kit coming out at the end of July so I might wait until then to see which one I really want.

2. Face of Australia Face Base Primer 3 in 1 SPF
RRP: $11.95AUD
Where to buy: Priceline, Kmart and Big W


I have never used a face base primer in my life, so me wanting to buy things like this means I am spending to much time looking at products I want to buy on YouTube. I want to see if using a face primer will actually make my foundation last longer. So since this primer is cheap, I thought it would be a good option to try.

3. Australis Creme Colour - Dusky Rose
RRP: $9.95AUD
Where to buy: Priceline, Target, Kmart and Big W


I own one other cream blush and that is from Essence so I want to experiment with them more. I have not really seen any other cream blushes expect from Australis and considering they are only $9.95 I can not wait to get my hands on them. You can use them on your lips and checks which is a double bonus for me.

4. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Price: Not quite sure of the price cause the price changes daily
Where to buy: Same place as the Too Faced Product


I have the first Naked Palette, so the second palette just feels like a product I have to have since I got the first one. Crazy again I know considering how expensive it is. I got the first Naked Palette from Beauty Bay, I am am confident that they do deliver. The price change everyday depending on how well the Australian Dollar is doing, so order it when the Australian Dollar is doing quite well. You have to pay like $1 something for the exchange rate because it is a European site, but that is no big deal at all. The site also sells OPI, Essie, Too Faced, Stila and a few other well know brands.

5. Face of Australia Eye Definer Pencil - Brown & Black
RRP: $7.45AUD
Where to buy: Priceline, Kmart and Big W


I suck at putting eyeliner on, whether it be pencil, gel or liquid. I like to put eyeliner on my lower waterline but can never get it the colour to show up. I have been trying with quite a few other brands and have had an OK turn out. I was looking online at Priceline and saw these. I am yet to pick them up, but considering they are $7.45 they are too cheap to pass up. I want to get it in Brown and Black, cause whenever I buy eyeliner I have to get both colours. Another weird habit of mine.

Well there is my Wish List or July 2012. I hope you enjoyed reading that and let me know of some of the items on your wish list. Mine is massive but didn't want to be writing this blog for a billion hours. Also if anyone know where you can get a good nude eyeliner, let me know as I am on the hunt for one.

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment