Friday 6 July 2012

Favourite Australian Youtube Beauty Gurus

Hey Girls,

So for today I am just doing a simple blog post, nothing fancy. Since my blog is about all things beauty and sort of resembles a beauty gurus channel on YouTube. If you are not familiar with beauty gurus on YouTube I will tell you a little about them.

On YouTube a person who films beauty videos is considered a beauty guru. On their channel they film different sorts of makeup, beauty and fashion videos. Some of the videos you can expect to see on a beauty channel are hauls of makeup, skincare, fashion and so on. As well as makeup tutorials, advice and tips on makeup and tools. Some fashion videos on how to style different pieces of clothing and a range of different videos.

So since I am an Australian, I am going to list some of my favourite people below. There are so many people on YouTube who film beauty videos but Australians are hard to come across. I hope you check out some of the people I list and be sure to let me know if you like their videos.

I will include their name and their YouTube user name and link.

Australian YouTube Beauty Gurus

Name: Caroline
YouTube User Name and Link: xoFemmeBeauty

Name: Emma
YouTube User Name and Link: emmamakeup91

Name: Taylah
YouTube User Name and Link: AussieBeauty28

Name: Shell
YouTube User Name and Link: shellbarbie

Name: Kat
YouTube User Name and Link: beautyconsultancy

Name: Emily
YouTube User Name and Link: MissMae144

Name: Jess
YouTube User Name and Link: NekoAesthetic

Name: Brittney
YouTube User Name and Link: beautybybrittneyx

Name: Ella
YouTube User Name and Link: smileycitrus

Name: Amy
YouTube User Name and Link: ammyranth

Thank you reading this blog post and I hope you check out some of these amazing girls YouTube channels. I know I listed quite a few people but I really enjoy watching these girls videos and find their videos very helpful.

Love you girls!
Molly x

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget Lauren from laurenbeautyy, Karissa from satnightsalrite and Chloe from chloemorello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone living in Australia interested in genuine makeup products, i can get them for less, so now you buy high end products at drugstore prices!
    Email me bestofbeautybuys@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi you have been awarded the liebster award http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete