Friday 6 July 2012

Upcoming Blogs and Update Blog

Hey girls,

So as I am writing this blog post I currently have no followers. Which is a little upsetting but I am going to continue writing blog posts until I gain some followers. I have been seeing that I am getting a few page views every now and then and I think that means that people are looking at my blog but don't follow it. I know my writing is not the best and I can sometimes go off topic and go on about nothing. Leave me some comments and I will be happy to improve in anyway possible.

At the moment I don't have many posts but I am working on doing some more. If you live in Australia then you might remember in January 2011 there were some pretty big floods that happened in Queensland and my house was flooded. Since then my room has not been fixed properly. At the moment we are in the process of fixing it so when it is done i will be posting a blog post of a room tour and makeup collection.

The reason why I am waiting to do certain blog posts is because I want to take pictures of things I haul but want them to have a nice background so I have to finish my room first. When my room is finished I will start doing hauls and some of blog posts.

Please follow this blog and share it to other people who like these types of blogs. I am really wanting to do a giveaway but need some followers. I am currently thinking of doing a giveaway at 10 followers since I have none at the moment. Tell me if you want to see that happen and I will do it.

Thanks for taking your time to look at my blog. If I get any followers you will be truly making my day and I will even follow your blog back if you want.

So I am going to leave it at that, after writing a lot. I hope you have a good day or night whenever you are reading this and I will talk to you later.

Just remember you can contact me through the email mentioned in the description and first blog post.

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment