Thursday 16 August 2012

Beauty Specials || Chemist Warehouse August 2012

Hey Girls,

So today I was looking through a Chemist Warehouse Catalogue and noticed some pretty good specials on some makeup and beauty items. So this gave me an idea to have a blog post, I decided to call it Beauty Specials. Basically whenever I see some pretty good prices on makeup I am going to write a blog post.

Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish
Price: $2.95 each
These are normally around the $6 mark for one nail polish so for $2.95 that is a pretty good deal.


Revlon Colour Stay Whipped Creme Foundation
Price: $29.69
I consider this a pretty good price for this newly released foundation from Revlon. Revlon foundations are pretty expensive and are around the $40 mark. So I think you get around $10 off the original price.


Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation
Price: $14.69

This is another newly released product from Maybelline and from what I have seen it is around the $20 mark. The catalogue says you save $8.26 which is a pretty decent saving.



Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick
Price: $11.69
I consider $11.69 a cheap price for any Maybelline lipstick considering they are around the $17 price range. The Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick are a little more expensive than the other lipsticks so this price is pretty good.


Revlon Foundations
Price: $23.99
All the foundations are $23.99 and the types of foundations that are available for this price are Age Defying DNA, Photoready or Colour Stay Liquid Foundations or Complexion Compact. The only foundation that you can not get for the $23.99 is the Revlon Colour Stay Whipped Creme Foundation. So I am guessing you can get any Revlon Foundation that Chemist Warehouse sells.



Batiste Dry Shampoo
Price: $4.99

The catalogue says you get a 150mL can of dry shampoo in the fragrances blush, tropical or original. Batiste Dry Shampoo is normally $10 so to save half the price is a pretty good deal. I have never seen Batiste Dry Shampoo this price and I thought this would be a good deal to share with you all.

Well there are my Beauty Specials for Chemist Warehouse in the month of August 2012.

Let me know if you happen to pick anything up from this sale. If I see anymore things in a catalogue that are a good bargin I will do another blog post.

Love you girls!
Molly x





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Loving your blog! :) just found it through Facebook I followed.Hopefully you can visit my blog :)

    Beautyfashiondiva.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete