Tuesday 21 August 2012

This or That? || Beauty Blog Tag

Hey Girls,

So I saw Diva 50333 from Beauty & Fashion do this tag. I thought it looked pretty cool so decided to do this tag since I am out of ideas for my blog at the moment. Sorry! Leave me some suggestions. I will do some hauls and things like that but just need a memory card for my camera. I answered all of them by saying which one I preferred or wanted. Some things I might have never had but like this idea better than the other one. So lets get started.

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer - Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick - Lipgloss
Chapstick or Lipbutter - Lipbutter
Matte or Sparkly Eyeshadow - Matte
Eyeliner or Mascara - Mascara
Gel, Liquid or Cream Eyeliner - Liquid
Foundation or Concealer - Foundation
Liquid or Powder Foundation - Liquid
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow - Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow - Pressed
Waterproof or Not Waterproof - Not Waterproof
Brushes or Sponges - Brushes
Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter - Cream

Nails
OPI or Essie - OPI
Acrylic or Natural - Acrylic
Bright or Dark - Dark
Matte or Shinny - Matte
Glitter or No Glitter - No Glitter

Body
Perfume or Body Splash - Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter - Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap - Body Wash
Self-Tanners or Natural - Natural

Well there are my answers for this tag. I am sorry if this is not the type of thing you like reading I just thought it would be fun to do since I have no idea what to do for another blog post. Let me know though! Feel free to leave a comment saying what you prefer. I would love to hear from yous!

Have a great day, stay beautiful!

Love you girls!
Molly x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete