Friday 14 September 2012

Review || The Brush Guard

Hey Girls,

So today I am going to be doing a review for you. Today I am going to be talking about The Brush Guards. If you have never heard of the brush guard, it is a company that sells little guards to put over your brushes to shape them when they are drying or can also be used to protect your makeup brushes when you are travelling.

The Brush Guard


I purchased a packet of each of the different sizes of guards available. They are available in the sizes:

Extra Small - Shadow/Liner (10)
Small - Blush (8)
Medium - Foundation (5)
Large - Powder/Kabuki (4)

You can purchase The Brush Guards directly from the website which I will link below:
The Brush Guard Website: http://www.thebrushguard.com/
I purchased the ones I won directly from the website and they were $5.50 for a packet of either the extra small, small, medium or large. The company also offers a variety pack with contains 1 extra small, 2 small, 2 medium and 1 large. The variety pack is also $5.50. For all you Australians looking to purchase some brush guards you can get them from the site listed above as they do ship to Australia. You can also purchase brush guards from some other online sites that many people use to buy other brands of makeup available in Australia. Not quite sure of the names.

I would personally recommend that if you are looking to purchase them, order them directly from the company as the other sites charge more for the product than the site does. I got shipping to Australia for $3 which I thought was resonable to pay even though the weight of the items is small.

I would highly recommend you purchase these brush guards if you are looking for something to shape your makeup brushes after you have cleaned then. I find that when I use the brush guards after i have washed my brushed they shape the brush shape back to how it orginally came. The only thing that I have noticed with the brush guards is that it takes alot longer to dry my brushes. I am not quite sure if this is just because of the brushes I have or if the item does this anyway, besides that fact I would defiantly recommend the brush guards to make sure you are looking after your brushes.

Well there is my review about The Brush Guards, I hope this was a help for people maybe considering purchasing them but not quite sure. I will talk you guys in my next blog.

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment