Monday 17 September 2012

Makeup Collection || Powder Blushes

Hey Girls,

Here is another blog continuing on with my Makeup Collection, if you don't like these sorts of blog posts let me know and I will stop doing them and write some other blogs. Just let me know and also leave me some requests as I would really appreciate that.

Powder Blush Collection


1. Australis - Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush - Screen Siren
2. Australis - Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush - Shoot To Thrill
3. Essence - Silky Touch Blush - 10 Adorable
4. Essence - Silky Touch Blush - 20 Babydoll
5. Essence - Silky Touch Blush - 30 Secret-It Girl
6. Essence - Silky Touch Blush - 40 Natural Beauty
7. Essence - Multi Colour Blush - 10 How Cute Is That?
8. Essence - Multi Colour Blush - 20 Fashionista

Hope you girls enjoyed this! Talk to you in my next blog.

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment