Saturday 23 June 2012

Welcome to Teenage Girl World!

Hey Girls,

Welcome to my blog. A place where we can talk about all things girly. I will be doing a range of different blogs relating to a teenage girls world. If you have ever seen beauty channels on youtube this is much the same except this is writing and not vidoes. So the different types of blogs you can expect to see are:

Reviews of makeup, hair care, body products and other things
Favourite movies and singers/songs
Mast have products - beauty, books, DVDs and CDs
Hauls - items that I have brought
Little Do It Yourself projects

I will also do any blogs that you want to read. Just leave me a comment and I will be happy to get back to you. I have also made up an email account for this blog if you want to contact me that way.

If you want to contact me via email you can do this by emailing me at this email -
teenagegirlworld@hotmail.com

Love you girls!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment